Eagle Package - Learn To Hang Glide
Looking for a new passion? Need some spice in your life? Hang gliding has no prejudice, we have trained both young and old, big and small. Hang gliding will invigorate you both mentally and physically and is quite simply the most affordable (and fun) form of aviation!
Learn To Hang Glide
No Experience Necessary!
- Ground School
- 50 Training Hills Flights
- 3 Instructional Tandems
- Mountain Launch Clinic
- Parachute Clinic
- Test Administration and Review
- 4 Supervised Mountain Launches with Equipment Rental
What To Expect
- Our Eagle Package can take you from a fledgling to a USHPA-rated Hang 2 Novice pilot in as little as a week to ten days.
- Learning to hang glide starts just a couple of feet off of the ground. You'll progress from the Small Hill to the Big Hill, refining your launching and landing techniques, learning how to "flare" and work turns into your repertoire.
- Tandem flights are an amazing teaching tool that will improve your piloting skills. You can work on flying at a faster speed, turns, altitude recognition, and your landing approach and flight plan with an instructor by your side.
- Becoming a part of one of the longest running, largest flying communities on the planet!
- Loving the sky...and the clouds...and the air!
Some More Info To Know
- The weight limit is 250 pounds.
- All training hill students must be at least 12 years old and weigh 100 pounds and over.
- Call our office at 706-383-1292 to schedule your lessons. We teach year round Thursday - Monday.
- Visit our Guidelines and Policies Page for information on our park and our full refund and reschedule policies. In a nutshell, all flights are good for one year from the date of purchase. If you or the weather requires us to reschedule your lesson, you have one year from the date of purchase to reschedule or transfer your lesson at no additional charge. We offer an 85% refund on any lesson package that has not been started only within 30 days of purchase.
- Thank you for supporting our small, locally owned business.