P2 VIP Paragliding
Become Your Own Pilot
No Experience Necessary
Want to surf the skies, maybe hook some thermals? Interested in being able to go flying anywhere while on your vacation? Learn how to paraglide and you can bring your wing with you everywhere!
Get all the training you need to become a successful P2-rated pilot! We will teach you how to ground handle, forward and reverse launch. You will gain a thorough understanding of micro-climatology and glider performance on your way to completing your first mountain launches. Start your flying career off right and learn from our expert instructors!
What Is Included
- Beginner Ground School
- Kiting Sessions
- Unlimited Training Hill Flights Through Your P2 Rating
- Official Training Manual
- 5 Supervised P2 Site Mountain Launches
What To Expect
- Train with our United States Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association nationally accredited paragliding instructors. Learning to paraglide starts just a couple of feet off of the ground. Our instructors will guide you through each step.
- The opportunity to earn your P2 (Novice Pilot) rating by flying around 70 times from our beautiful training hills and our mountain launch.
- Discover the best way to launch, fly, and land your glider on our grassy sloped training hills.
- Up to 3 instructional tandems with our instructors. You can get to feel the air with an experienced pilot.
- Become a part of our flying community.
- We want you to feel the confidence that you know how to fly your glider and feel secure in the air.
- Save $800 off of your lesson package when you commit to purchasing your equipment package (wing, harness, reserve, and helmet) through Lookout Mountain Flight Park
Some More Info To Know
- The weight limit is 210 pounds.
- The minimum age is 10
- Call our office at 706-383-1292 to schedule your lessons. We teach year round Thursday - Monday.
- Each of your lessons will be 2-3.5 hours.
- Visit our Guidelines and Policies Page for information on our park and our full refund and reschedule policies. In a nutshell, all flights are good for one year from the date of purchase. If you or the weather requires us to reschedule your lesson, you have one year from the date of purchase to reschedule your lesson at no additional charge. We offer an 85% refund on any lesson package that has not been started only within 30 days of purchase.