VIP Hang Gliding Lesson Package
No Experience Necessary
Learn To Hang Glide
Have you dreamed about breaking free of gravity? Always felt like everyday life is just missing something? Take flight and realize that you too can touch the clouds!
Our most comprehensive Hang Gliding Program
No Experience Necessary!
With 75 training hill flights until you reach your Novice (H2) rating, you can take your time refining your launching and landing skills; the most crucial parts of a successful flight. Plus, with 12 instructional tandems, (a $1,200 value!) you'll have hours of air time by the time you solo and will be well on your way toward your Aerotow sign-off. AND, 10% off of your flight gear (excluding gliders) for life!
What Is Included
- Ground School
- 75 Training Hill Flights and 3 Re-Clears
- 12 Instructional Tandems
- Mountain Launch Clinic
- Parachute Clinic
- Hang Gliding for Beginner Pilots
- Test Administration and Review
- 10% Off All Gear For Life (excluding gliders)
- 5 Supervised Mountain Launches with Equipment Rental
What To Expect
- Our VIP package is designed to meet all the needs of the dedicated student pilot.
- 75 training hill flights can give you the time to refine your launching and landing skills; the most crucial parts of a successful flight.
- With 12 instructional tandems (a $1,200 value!), you will have hours of airtime with an instructor at your side by the time you solo. Tandem flights are an amazing teaching tool that will improve your piloting skills. And, you will be well on your way toward your aerotow sign-off (We can teach you how to be a solo aerotow pilot as well.)
- Becoming a part of one of the longest running, largest flying communities on the planet!
- Loving the sky...and the clouds...and the air!
Some More Info To Know
- The weight limit is 250 pounds.
- All training hill students must be at least 12 years old and weigh 100 pounds and over.
- Call our office at 706-383-1292 to schedule your lessons. We teach year round Thursday - Monday.
- Visit our Guidelines and Policies Page for information on our park and our full refund and reschedule policies. In a nutshell, all flights are good for one year from the date of purchase. If you or the weather requires us to reschedule your lesson, you have one year from the date of purchase to reschedule or transfer your lesson at no additional charge. We offer an 85% refund on any lesson package that has not been started only within 30 days of purchase.
- Thank you for supporting our small, locally owned business.
Save this product for later