Have you dreamed about breaking free of gravity? Always felt like everyday life is just missing something? Take flight and give yourself the chance to fly and see how different the world can be!
No Experience Necessary!
Learn the basics of launching and landing a hang glider. Our expert instructors will give you a strong foundation with a practical understanding of the principles of free flight.
What Is Included
- Ground School
- 15 Training Hill Flights
- 2 Instructional Tandems
What To Expect
- Learning to hang glide starts just a couple of feet off of the ground. Refining your launching and landing techniques, learning how to "flare".
- Tandem flights are an amazing teaching tool that will improve your piloting skills. You can work on flying at a faster speed, turns, altitude recognition, and your landing approach and flight plan with an instructor by your side.
- Becoming a part of one of the longest running, largest flying communities on the planet!
- Loving the sky...and the clouds...and the air!
Some More Info To Know
- The weight limit is 250 pounds.
- All training hill students must be at least 12 years old and weigh 100 pounds and over.
- Call our office at 706-383-1292 to schedule your lessons. We teach year round Thursday - Monday.
- Visit our Guidelines and Policies Page for information on our park and our full refund and reschedule policies. In a nutshell, all flights are good for one year from the date of purchase. If you or the weather requires us to reschedule your lesson, you have one year from the date of purchase to reschedule or transfer your lesson at no additional charge. We offer an 85% refund on any lesson package that has not been started only within 30 days of purchase.
- Thank you for supporting our small, locally owned business.