Charly Insider Full Face Hang Gliding Helmet
Out of stock
Offering full protection, great fit, and a great price with an exceptional field of view.
- Thanks to a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, the aramid fiber reinforced outer shell is weight-optimized and can be produced with a constant quality. Material selection and manufacturing process ensure optimum strength and durability.
- The Insider produces little wind noise such that the radio set Vox operation works fine. The airspeed can still be assessed well as the helmet limits the hearing ability only to a minor degree.
- The helmet shell pulled far down at the sides improves the fit on the head and allows for completely pressure-free ear pads. The wide, well padded internal chin strap also contributes to the wearing comfort.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The insider enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The skin-friendly and breathable full textile interior lining (made in EU) provides for a comfortable helmet climate. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Comfortable fit also for special sizes like XS and XXL.
- Reistant (paintable) stove-enameled multi-layer surface.
Weight: 650 g.
Sizes: XS=53/54, S=55/56, M=57/58, L=59/60, XL=61/62 XXL=63cm head circumference
Save this product for later